Retail Careers - Store Management
We look for people who are adaptable, self-motivated, passionate, creative, and team-oriented. If this sounds like you, why not bring your talents and skills to Starbucks?
District Managers (DMW)
- Develops the store management team within the district to deliver legendary customer experiences in all stores.
- Ensuring efficient and timely rollouts of systems, procedures and programs for the support center.
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with partners in the district by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Manage district-wide store management team.
- Experience in retail or food and beverages industry operations.
- Able to manage the overall operations of eight to ten stores independently.
- Experience in analyzing sales, P&L and forecasting budget reports in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment. Have working knowledge of business process and system development.
Store Managers (SMW)
- Contributes toward store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales, manage inventory and cost of goods control and labor cost.
- Maintains daily, weekly and period financial reports.
- Ensure all cash handling and cash register functions are performed in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Develop partners to demonstrate all Starbucks customer service standards, operating standard and Star Skills.
- Resolves partner complaints and concerns and provides ongoing performance feedback.
- Ensures all company policies, store standards and procedures are communicated effectively to partners and maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Two or more year proven track-record in multi-unit operations.
- Supervisory/management experience required, preferably in a restaurant or retail environment.
- Must be a self directed and enthusiastic team builder with a passion for customer service.
- All selected candidates will undergo the Retail Management Trainee Program provided by the Company to deliver the Starbucks experience to our partners and customers.
How to apply
Please visit http://www.career-sbuxindonesia.com to fill an application form.