Starbucks Reserve™ Peru Chonti
Small farms. Big flavors.
Cradled in a languid, steep-walled valley in northern Peru, the small farms of Aladino Delgado and Wilder Garcia collaborate to produce this exquisitely layered coffee—with flavors that captivated us from the first sip.
Delgado, a past supplier of Starbucks Reserve®, is also a mentor to younger farmers, generously sharing his art with a new generation. Starbucks is proud to support his efforts and delighted to offer Peru Chonti—the culmination of true passion and dedication.
Available limited time only at our Starbucks Reserve™ store: Ground Floor, West Mall, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, West Mall, Jakarta.
- Producer: Wilder Garcia and Aladino Delgado
- Elevation: 1,400 - 2,000m (4,600 – 6,600 feet)
- Variety: Bourbon and Typica
- Processing Method: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Herbaceous aromas, a subtle lemony acidity and flavors of hazelnut and baking chocolate.
- Body: Medium
- Acidity: Medium
- Pairing notes: Citrus, cocoa, toffee, nuts