Starbucks Reserve™ Malawi Peaberry Sable Farms
Rare. Hand-selected. Waiting to be savored.
Our third single-origin offering from Malawi, a country with one of the smallest coffee yields in East Africa, comes in the form of peaberries hand-selected from three lush parcels of land cultivated by Sable Farms.
Peaberries are singular, round beans formed naturally when one of the two seeds within the coffee cherry fails to develop. And our coffee experts love them. Dense and uniform in size, they roast more evenly and are delightful in your cup—delivering deep, concentrated flavors.
Available limited time only at our Starbucks Reserve™ store: Ground Floor, West Mall, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, West Mall, Jakarta.
- Producer: Africa
- Elevation: 3,300 – 4,100 feet
- Variety: SL28/Catimor 129
- Processing Method: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Crisp acidity and a vibrant splash of lime zest and spicy citrus complexity.
- Body: Medium
- Acidity: Medium
- Pairing notes: Citrus, spice