Updated: September 17, 2018
The Starbucks Rewards program is intended for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited. This program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18.
Please read the Privacy Statement carefully to understand how Starbucks collects, uses and discloses information about customers and how to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you.
Starbucks Rewards is one way in which Starbucks endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing our business. Members of Starbucks Rewards are able to earn and accumulate “Stars" that can be redeemed for Starbucks Rewards benefits, also known as “Rewards," at participating Starbucks® stores in Indonesia.
JOINING STRABUCKS REWARDS
There are two (2) ways to enroll in Starbucks Rewards and begin accumulating Stars:
- If you have a physical Starbucks Card, visit https://www.sbuxcard.com/index.php?page=register. Follow the prompts to create an account and register at least one (1) physical Starbucks Card. Unless otherwise stated, the minimum balance required to activate a physical Starbucks Card is hundred thousand Indonesian Rupiah (100,000 IDR).
- Download the Starbucks ID mobile app to your Android™ or iPhone® device. Follow the prompts to create a Starbucks Rewards account and register a digital Starbucks Card.
The registration process may require that you provide the following information: username, password, email address (required in order to receive all eligible Rewards), telephone number, Starbucks Card number, and card security code (CSC), birthday, name, and marketing preferences. All of your Starbucks Cards can be activated and registered for use in Starbucks Rewards, but you may only have one (1) account that is personal to you.
The benefits that are available to you through Starbucks Rewards are based on the number of “Stars" that you earn. You can earn Stars by making purchases using any Starbucks Card registered to your Starbucks Rewards account to pay at participating Starbucks stores in the Indonesia
You will earn Stars based on the value of your purchase at the rate of one (1) Stars for every Five Thousand Indonesian Rupiah (5,000 IDR) you spend at participating Starbucks stores using your registered Starbucks Card.
Generally, Stars are automatically added to your account within twenty-four (24) hours. From time to time, we, or others acting with our permission, may offer you special promotions that offer you “Promotional Stars." Promotional Stars, such as “bonus" Stars, will be awarded as described in the applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in the promotional offer.
If you void a purchase made with your registered Starbucks Card, Starbucks will deduct the Stars that you were awarded for that purchase, potentially resulting in a negative Star balance on your account. If you return merchandise or packaged coffee, food and tea that you purchased with your registered Starbucks Card (note: an original receipt or gift receipt is required), your funds will be returned to you on a Starbucks store credit card, but Starbucks will not deduct Stars from your account.
If you use multiple forms of payment in one transaction, as long as one of the forms of payments is Starbucks Card, you will earn stars for the full purchase.
Currently, there are two (2) levels of benefits within Starbucks Rewards that are determined by the number of Stars that you accumulate in your account each year. By opening an account and registering a Starbucks Card, you will be automatically enrolled in Starbucks Rewards at the Green Level. If you earn at least three hundred (300) Stars within the twelve (12) month period following your enrollment date, you will qualify for the Gold Level.
Once you reach a specific level within Starbucks Rewards, you will receive the benefits that are applicable to that level at that time. However, you must continue to earn and accumulate Stars in order to maintain your benefit level.
To maintain the Gold Level, you must earn at least three hundred (300) new Stars during each consecutive 12-month period following the date you reached the Gold Level. If you do not earn 300 new Stars in 12 months, you will be placed at the Green Level of Starbucks Rewards.
You can view and track your Star balance and available Rewards on www.starbucks.com/account or by using the Starbucks mobile app. Starbucks reserves the right to change the number of benefit levels and to change the benefits and Rewards associated with each level in its sole discretion at any time.
By registering your Starbucks Card, you are automatically entered into the “Green Level" of Starbucks Rewards. Rewards may include:
- Once you register your account with a valid Starbucks Card, you will receive ten (10) Stars.
- You will qualify for an eligible reward after you earn one hundred (100) Stars. These eligible rewards can be redeemed for either one (1) free drink, one (1) food item or one (1) Via.
- Birthday Reward; You will receive twenty-five (25) Stars on the day of your birthday
- You will qualify for an eligible reward after you earn one hundred (100) Stars. These eligible rewards can be redeemed for either one (1) free drink, one (1) food item or one (1) Via
- Birthday Reward: You will receive fifty (50) Stars on the day of your birthday.
- Double-Star Days. You are eligible for one (1) Double-Star Day once each calendar month beginning no later than five (5) weeks after you reach the Gold Level. Starbucks will notify you of your designated Double-Star Day each month which may vary from month to month and will be personalized and selected by Starbucks for you. On your designated Double-Star Day, the number of Stars you earn using your registered Starbucks Card at participating Starbucks stores will be multiplied by two (2). Starbucks reserves the right to exclude certain products and merchandise from Double-Star Day eligibility.
There are no membership fees associated with Starbucks Rewards. Stars accumulated under the program are promotional and have no cash value. Stars (<100) are valid for 12 months. Rewards are valid for 6 months.
Your Stars, Rewards, registered Starbucks Cards, and your account under Starbucks Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose. You may have only one (1) Starbucks Rewards account that is personal to you.
Without notice to you, Starbucks also reserves the right to “unregister" and make ineligible for the Starbucks Rewards program any Starbucks Card or account that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years. Inactive is defined as no Stars earned. In the event that your Starbucks Card or account is unregistered or rendered inactive, then all accumulated Stars in your account are void.
Starbucks reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel the Starbucks Rewards program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you.